Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ronnel Carpio (23)
Applied to Gang/Family I_vote_lcapApplied to Gang/Family I_voting_barApplied to Gang/Family I_vote_rcap 
Puma (10)
Applied to Gang/Family I_vote_lcapApplied to Gang/Family I_voting_barApplied to Gang/Family I_vote_rcap 
Renzon (9)
Rey_Kun (5)
Mark_Pineda_Bulante (4)
Tablado (3)
makaveli (3)
Aira_Smith (2)
Jat (1)
Aedee_Timothy (1)
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is Skrow_Skipper

Our users have posted a total of 64 messages in 23 subjects

Applied to Gang/Family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renzon
Head Admin
Head Admin
Renzon

Applied to Gang/Family Empty
PostSubject: Applied to Gang/Family   Applied to Gang/Family I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Applied to Gang/Family 3f7vkl11
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THEM WELL

Contribution to the server:

You may have the best gang on the planet but if all you do is stand on a roof or stay in your hq waiting for a point to pop out and talk in /f you're not helping the server at all. Get involved! Invite people over for drinks, start a little conflict with your neighbors, have street races. Do something to interact with people outside of your gang.

Why are the admins threatening to take away my cool gang?

We have the same requirements of existing gangs that we do of gangs in waiting. If your gang falls below our standards, we will not be shy to take it away from you. Keep that in mind. Also help other people. Be positive, be a role-model to newbies.

Help! Our family bank, family locker or fsafe is empty! We have been ROBBED! HELP!

We will not fix IC problems caused by you. You or one of your associates gave someone the keys to the castle and they ran away with your loot. Too bad! It's an in character issue and should be handled in character, not by admins.
Back to top Go down
https://r-roleplay.forumtl.com
Rey_Kun

Rey_Kun

PostSubject: Re: Applied to Gang/Family   Applied to Gang/Family I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:41 am

Nice meron narin ganyan Smile salamat naman Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Tablado

Tablado

PostSubject: Re: Applied to Gang/Family   Applied to Gang/Family I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:16 am

Salamat Meron Na Niyan

Best Regards
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applied to Gang/Family   Applied to Gang/Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applied to Gang/Family
Page 1 of 1