Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ronnel Carpio (23)
Forum Rules I_vote_lcapForum Rules I_voting_barForum Rules I_vote_rcap 
Puma (10)
Renzon (9)
Rey_Kun (5)
Mark_Pineda_Bulante (4)
Tablado (3)
makaveli (3)
Aira_Smith (2)
Jat (1)
Aedee_Timothy (1)
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is Skrow_Skipper

Our users have posted a total of 64 messages in 23 subjects

Forum Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renzon
Head Admin
Head Admin
Renzon

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Forum Rules PkpIZio
Please Read the Forum Rules before Posting!

The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules or our Terms and Conditions and Rules of Conduct may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site!

---

This is an English&Tagalog web site, so all forum posts must be written in English/Tagalog. Any thread topics or replies written in a language other than English/Tagalog may be removed without notice.

No "flaming" or "badgering" -- writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.

No "trolling" -- posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply.

No "spamming" -- No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify "spam" as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Some forum threads expect short messages (like some forum games), but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages.

No "necro" behavior -- posting replies on very old (dead) threads which have not been locked. We only allow "necro" replies in VERY rare circumstances, all other cases will find your reply removed. If you feel strongly enough about posting a reply, please discuss with a Moderator whether to start a new thread of discussion.

No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material, or linking to these activities will be tolerated.

Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature. You can debate religion and politics in the WEPR forum, but you can do so WITHOUT being mean or hateful about it.

Do not post lewd or offensive content, or links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work, and remember that kids visit the web site.

No excessive swearing or language. If you're that angry about something, take a break from the forums for a while, or confront the other user directly instead of in the forums. Also, do not attempt to use any means to bypass our profanity filter, such as misspelling a cuss word, or using punctuation or spaces. We are much more likely to ban users for this behavior than those who let the profanity filter replace cuss words with *'s instead. Still, excessive swearing can get you in trouble too, so keep it clean.

No posting of any text which bypasses our profanity filters by purposely misspelling, using letter/symbol substitutions or any other means to bypass our censoring. You will only get one warning for this, then you will be banned from the site.

Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread. There is a thread in the Tavern ("This thread is about ...") which is run by a moderator, which we allow sudden subject changes. Otherwise, we expect new subjects to be in a new message thread.

Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, in the forums or on profile pages of other users.

Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.

Users who create alternate accounts for multiplayer games are not permitted to post in the forums. No exceptions. Posts will be removed without notice. These alternate accounts are also prohibited from posting comments on game pages or on other user profiles. Please use your main account for this activity.

Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address. If you want to post a photo of yourself, please post it in the photo thread in the Tavern.

Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.

Do not copy or plagiarize comments.

Do not post messages containing images of typed text, especially in an alternate color. This confuses other members who may think you have some special authority, which is against our Terms and Conditions. It also defeats our search engine, which cannot read your message text.

---

If you have any questions about these rules, you may contact the Forum Moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://r-roleplay.forumtl.com
Aira_Smith

Aira_Smith

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: My RP RULES   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 4:05 am

(DM)Deathmatching:
Deathmatching means that you kill someone without a valid IC reason.
How to avoid Deathmatching: Have a good reason if you want to attack someone. Also RP with the person first or it will be KoS(explained below)
(MG)Metagaming:
Metagaming is using the information gained OOCly to influence an IC Situation
How to avoid metagaming: Don't use "lol","rofl","lmao" or any other internet shortcuts in IC Chat. (Normal Chat). To use those; type /b [text] and write them. Also if you'd like to talk in other Languages, other than English, Feel free to talk in /b.
(PG)Powergaming:
Powergaming is roleplaying without giving someone any chances to resist. Or RP situations/actions that are NOT possible in real life.
How to avoid Powergaming:
If you are roleplaying with someone give him/her chances to resist by using /do do I succeed doing this? Or /do Do you resist? Use this when you use a action against someone like /me slowly makes a fist of his hand and punches [player] in the stomach. Or when you tie someone up in your vehicle you also have to RP it and give him a chance to resist by using one of the /do's that I mentioned before. So, when you RP something with someone give the player a chance to resist your action.
(KoS)Kill on Sight:
Kill on Sight means that someone comes up to you and kills you without roleplaying before shooting you. [Use hotkeys if you think it's too hard, typing to shoot.]
How to avoid Killing on Sight: RP with someone before you start shooting the him/her.
(SK)Spawn Killing:
Spawn Killing means that you keep killing someone(or more players at the same time) at the location where they spawn. Like the hospitals, DoC/LSPD HQ or the VIP lounge.
How to avoid Spawn Killing: Don't attack players on one of those locations that I mentioned before. Give them atleast 60 seconds to move from the spawning location.
(RK)Revenge Killing:
Revenge Killing means that you kill someone, because he killed you first.
How to avoid Revenge Killing: You have to wait atleast 30minutes after you spawned at the hospital before attempting to RP(maybe can lead to a kill) with that player.
(CR)Chicken Running:
Chicken Running means that you run in all directions(zigzags) to avoid getting hit by shots that a player is firing to you.
(CR)Car Ramming:
Car Ramming means that you ram someone with your vehicle without a good reason.
How to avoid Car Ramming: If you ram someone with your vehicle RP it. Don't drive away like nothing happened.
(CS)Crack Shooting:
Crack Shooting is using crouch(C buttom) to cancel the animation of shooting and have a ability to shoot faster. Crack Shooting is NOT allowed to use it in shootings against players.
(QS)Quick Swapping:
Quick Swapping is swapping your weapons by using Q and W or Scroll up & down to swap your weapon to avoid reloading. Quick Swapping is NOT allowed when having a shooting against someone.
(RT) Rush Taze:
Rushtazing is when you shoot your tazer at someone who is either firing their weapon at you or aiming down their sights directly at you. You can, however, taze from behind..
(NOTE: Chicken Running is also not allowed. It's only for Admins [ON-DUTY]. [Chicken running is: Jumping and Walking to rech somewhere quicker and faster. {It's PG}])
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1