Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Ronnel Carpio (23)
Server Update! [v5.3] I_vote_lcapServer Update! [v5.3] I_voting_barServer Update! [v5.3] I_vote_rcap 
Puma (10)
Server Update! [v5.3] I_vote_lcapServer Update! [v5.3] I_voting_barServer Update! [v5.3] I_vote_rcap 
Renzon (9)
Rey_Kun (5)
Mark_Pineda_Bulante (4)
Tablado (3)
makaveli (3)
Aira_Smith (2)
Jat (1)
Aedee_Timothy (1)
Statistics
We have 36 registered users
The newest registered user is Skrow_Skipper

Our users have posted a total of 64 messages in 23 subjects

Server Update! [v5.3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renzon
Head Admin
Head Admin
Renzon

Server Update! [v5.3] Empty
PostSubject: Server Update! [v5.3]   Server Update! [v5.3] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 am

Server Update! [v5.3] F7YxOTw

Good day players,

The development team, has discuss about a server update in the server. Other's have suggested to put some things that real life have, this are the factions like LSPD,LSFMD(FD),News Broadcasting and etc. So we decided to update the faction system and added some things that are useful.

We added +6 ranks a total of 12 ranks per factions

updated some of the previous cmd to the respected ranks

We also notice that global chat have been too long for abusing this command to be use for their own goods. like Metagaming, Bullying, Saying nonsense things and etc. so department of development have decided to disabled this command for the mean time. But we have added a /v(ip) command for VIP Global Chat only.

This update has mix a good and bad news for some players.

So enjoy and have fun playing Reality Roleplay.

Some Updates will be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
https://r-roleplay.forumtl.com

Server Update! [v5.3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Management Affairs :: Announcement-
Jump to: